Time :- 45 mins
Please enter your email:
1. Who won the French Open 2016 Women’s single title?
2. Simplify this: The day before day after the day after the day before yesterday.
3. In the word RECTANGULAR how many letters appear in the same positions as they do in the alphabets?
4. Name of which animal comes from a Spanish word meaning ‘little armoured one’?
5. Fill in the blanks with addition, subtraction, multiplication or division to figure out the correct answer. Go sequentially from left to right without following BODMAS.
Identify the Image
7. Which present day hill station was formerly part of the kingdom of Sikkim?
9. In India, ‘Duty Unto Death’ is the motto of which organization?
10. Which country’s highest peak is Mount Arafat?
11. Archeological remains of which institution is found in the vicinity of a village called ‘Bara Gaon’ in the eastern part of India?
12. Who appoints the Attorney general of India?
13. Who was the British Prime Minister when India became independent?
15. In the Ramayana, who is Rama’s sister?
16. Which one is the odd one
17. Which of these elements is not named after a scientist?
18. Which of these rivers originate in India?
19. Which is a synthetic radioactive metallic element, providing power to the orbiting satellites?
20. Find the number that logically completes the series: 2, 3, 5, 9, 17
21. Apart from India, with which country does Bangladesh share its land boundaries?
22. Who was the first person to detect Radio Waves?
23. Which city in Uttarakhand would you go to if you want to attend the Kumbh Mela?
24. According to Hindu mythology, who is the king of the yakshas?
25. The Chinese pilgrim Fa-hien visited Kannauj between 399 and 414 A.D. during the reign of…
26. Which animal with their strange eyes, can focus on two directions at a time?
27. What does ‘M’ in MRI stand for?
28. In which present day country was the battle of Waterloo fought?
29. Which battle of Panipat was fought in the 18th century?
30. Who was the last member of the Macedonian Ptolemaic dynasty to rule Egypt?
31. What is the name of ‘five principles of peace’ advocated by Pandit Nehru?
32. Does the last statement follow the first two:
a. Marion is an Italian.
b. Marion sings beautifully.
c. All Italians sing beautifully.
33. The oldest capital of which south Indian dynasty was Uraiyur(now Tiruchirappalli)?
34. Which scientist is the greatest of all time, having over 1000 patents to his credits?
35. World Blood Donor’s day is celebrated on?
37. Which is the world’s largest eagle?
38. The heaviest of all the planets also rotates faster than any other planet. Name it.
Identify the image
40. Which is the only giant planet whose equator is nearly at right angles to its orbit?
Question 1 of 40
Phone : 9052261611 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.whizbeez.com